Friday, February 24, 2006

PBR




Well, I said I'd post some stuff on what happened last night at All-You-Can-Drink-PBR night, but quite frankly I don't remember a whole lot. I think it's fair to say that I definitely got my $7 worth.

I do remember yelling at Meat and BATT around 6:30PM, 'cuz they weren't at my place yet. I thought the place would be packed and we'd hafta wait in line to get in if we didn't get there early. No such crowd, and in fact we were the only three patrons until about 9PM, when about four others showed up.

It was a great time, though. I shall make this a new Thursday tradition. Brings back a lot of memories, drinking cheap yellow beer out of plastic cups on Thursday nights. Sigh, visions of Zelda's and CJ Barney's...

Anyways, we all got tanked, as you can see from the pics.

I know BATT and I did the condiment dance for a long time, Meat was wearing some guy's gay shoes, the bartender gave us free shots of well vodka, there was some lesbian action, and we were all allowed to get away with the drunken behavior that would normally get the police called. Good times!

8 comments:

dayoldfish said...

that picture rocks

Gagger said...

What random passerby did you grab and talk into taking that?!

Unknown said...

i am so proud of my man.

Gagger said...

Looks like you guys had a crazy time!

And I LOVE BATT'S shirt! She knows what's going on. :)

Pittchick said...

It's unfortunate, you can't get a cheap beer on a Thursday around Oakland anymore...

Spotty said...

you drunk mo fo's....brownie wanker..did ya get my email? Put down your Jager and reply already.

Barbara said...

Gotta admit..that picture is hella cool.

Chlamydia said...

Small world, Low played at the Black Sheep the day after I saw them here in Iowa. It was a pretty good show (plus 1.50 Schlitz)