Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday

I have decided that the only way to cure my heel pain is the same way to cure all problems in life: run more. Went downtown early for a quick 2.5 miles before joining up with the Sunrise Striders. 6 x 5 minutes hard, 2:30 rest in between. My best Strider workout in a while, maybe my body is finally starting to adjust to the faster stuff. 10.2 miles, 1:25:49.

Found out that the pace required to finish the San Antonio half marathon before the 7 hour cutoff is 32:03 per mile. To finish Leadville at the cutoff you have to average 18 minutes per mile. Hardrock requires 28:48.

4 comments:

Jeff Farrell said...

you are correct....more miles is ALWAYS the answer!!!

Jenna said...

OK, I'm a slower runner but #2 Minute Miles? For realz? That's just crazy talk!

brownie said...

Get used to it now that you're doing crossfit!

zagbag said...

Have you tried drinking?
Nevermind....