Monday, November 08, 2010

one more growler!

Picking up the spoils from Jeremy after yesterday's Canya Canon 6K. Didn't even have to open it, as the Bristol peeps had plenty of Laughing Lab for the thirsty crowd. Good bet all around though - between us we probably ran/biked/bussed over 30 times in October.

I was talking to someone after the race about beer. I told him of my quest to get a growler from every Colorado brewery (hard to do, since more and more keep popping up). He heard I had about 40 growlers so far.

He said, "where do you keep them all."

"In the kitchen."

"You're not married I see..."

11 comments:

Jeremy said...

looking at that picture, i think i saw you in three different shirts and two different shoes.

glad the arctic hat remained constant.

also, i would have run in my soul runners shirt if i had one.

brownie said...

Yeah, remember I did run 10 miles through Red Rock Canyon, White Acres, Bear Creek Park, and Stratton Open Space just to get to the race. Hence the multiple wardrobes.

Probably won't make it to Trinity tonight since the Steelers are on. Next week!

Jeremy said...

let me know when you're going to go back to CMB. I think i might check out their running club after work on wednesday since the weather is supposed to be shitty.

brownie said...

How many runs do you need to get a shirt there?

Jeremy said...

i'll find out on wednesday. i don't even know what the beer / food deal is..i emailed the contact for it to find out.

Jenna said...

You're not married? For some reason I thought you were....

brownie said...

Hell no I'm not married. Getting a late start, by this age I should be on my 3rd or 4th wife...

Jenna said...

Ok, For some reason I thought you were married to Katie or at least common lawing it.

Color me stewpid.

brownie said...

No, we always break up on new year's eve. So we've only been together since January.

Jesse said...

your readers demand a Canya Canyon race report.

brownie said...

Not much to report, but I'll get race reports (the Canon and the XC race) up today.