Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday

AM - 4.5 miles, 43:13. Awful run. Everything hurt, it was cold, I wanted to stay in bed. Blah, blah, blah. Obviously my heel pain was radiating into my vagina here.

PM - 10 miles, 1:36. Completely opposite of the morning. Awesome night to be roaming the Garden.

Last three days were 16.1, 14.5, and 14.5 miles. Now at 3178.1 miles on the year, or 9.96 miles per day.

Got my roku in the mail today. Maybe I'll challenge JMock for the crappiest and most obscure movies on netflix...

3 comments:

Jesse said...

you are throwing down some serious miles. I commend you.

But you are also experiencing pain, and that just isn't good. So here are some remedies that you should look into:

http://www.wellsphere.com/wellpage/remedies-for-vaginal-pain

brownie said...

The worst pain I've ever felt was when I couldn't run you down on the CC track at the Classic 10 miler. I'll cut off my foot before I go through that again.

Jesse said...

You weren't even breathing hard. Be prepared to work harder in Pueblo.