Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cheyenne Canon

Thanks to Shad for this nugget:

Cheyenne Canon road run this morning. Up to the top in 47:07. 8.5 miles total. Beautiful morning. Gonna miss doing this run every Thursday morning. Think after NOLA I'll just go there weekly by myself.

Might hafta take a sabbatical from the Thursday Incline happy hour. Tonight I hafta bail to watch my Pitt Panthers crush UConn. Then the next eight weeks have me at some special dog training class. Think I might switch to Friday nights for the time being...

4 comments:

GZ said...

What's the spread?

Digger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Digger said...

A well trained dog is much easier to look after and is much happier than an untrained dog. Dogs need discipline!
They are smarter than people give them credit for, sometimes smarter than their owners.You can teach them really cool tricks pretty quickly.I suggest "Beg",and "Bang"(pretend to shoot them and they play dead.This will totally impress the ladies and friends.
Good Luck @ NOLA, that should be fun, going from altitude to below sea level.I can't imagine running 4 sub-45 minute 10k's on the same day.
Digger

spyder ski said...

Good luck on your daily activities...