Friday, November 05, 2010

Fri

Racing twice this weekend (here on Saturday and here on Sunday) so I figured I'd take it easy today. Easy 5 miles with the dog through the Garden, 49:53.

Fri PM - 6.1 miles with the dog on the Red Rock Canyon trails. The dog has some speed, but give me a few months and I'll break her of that habit...

Leadville rego is open. Looks like the guy I was gonna pace and crew is out. The bidding for my services at that race will start at one six pack of PBR and a growler refill from Eddyline...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will take you up on that offer. i'll even throw in a bottle of titos. from, steve mehok

brownie said...

Steve might be too fast for me. I mean, he was mentioned in the latest trail runner magazine!

Brandon Fuller said...

Oh, you must be there to see your PR get destroyed. If it takes me having you by my side, I might welcome it.