Friday, November 05, 2010

more proof that bikers are idiots...

Putting a damper on the cool news about the Quizno's bike race coming to Colorado Springs is this douchebag, who obviously shouldn't be out riding a bike. Never, ever thought I'd see the Gazette message boards united, but this guy has done the impossible. They're probably going to have to turn off a few more streetlights to defend against this retarded court case. If he's successful, I'm going to prepare a case against the Boston Marathon to collect on all the psychological anguish I went through after losing to Brandon...

8 comments:

Jeremy said...

stupid cyclists.

good thing i'm not one of those anymore.

GZ said...

Is a lawyer assisting this guy?

Andy said...

That's BS... if the guy were driving a motorized vehicle he would be at fault... retard.

J.P. Patrick said...

This fucktard makes me ashamed to be a cyclist and I will immediately start growing the hair back on my legs.....or at least ride with my head up.

mike_hinterberg said...

I'm gonna have to call "notenoughinformation", I'd like to hear what the cyclist says about timing.

If his claim is that he hit a parked car from a mile away just because he didn't expect it to be there -- agreed: stupid, frivolous lawsuit.

Or did the truck cut him off without any room to stop (the lawsuit might look just like that if that were the case)? Unfortunately, somebody's lying and/or has a skewed perception because they weren't paying attention. Just don't think there's enough information in the article to draw a conclusion either way, IMHO.

Move along to Quizno's: Springs and Denver stages should be fun to watch...will it be worth going out to watch a mountain stage too?

Moogy said...

double douche

Larry DeWitt said...

I wouldn't come to any conclusions from a Gazette article. I have been involved directly or indirectly in 6 "news" events in the Gazette. On not one occasion did they get it right. True or not, just this one incident gives us bikers a bad name.

brownie said...

I really hope there's more to this story. But my guess is that the biker was head down in his tri-dork airobars (or whatever they're called) and not paying attention.

Brooks was pretty hammered at the hill climb yesterday and ran into the ground several times. Maybe he'll sue Mother Nature.