Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Tuesday

Don't hafta be at work 'till 10AM since it's election day. Used that time wisely, out the door early for a two hour run, half of that with the Sunrise Striders. Included 4 x 7 minutes at tempo pace, with 3.5 minutes rest in between. Lots of roadies in the group, so it's tough for me to keep up right now. I'll get there though. 14 miles total.

Lunch: 45 minutes at the rock gym. Hit a V1 and a couple of V0's. Much better than yesterday. The usual push ups/sit ups/pull ups as well.

Probably won't run tonight due to the PPRR bored meeting. My second to last one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! From, Steve Mehok

brownie said...

Steve, I heard you're one of the fast guys from Austin!

Harsha said...

I am not a roadie. Why were u keeping up with me? Nice seeing you today JT. Have a great day.

brownie said...

Harsha, it's just a matter of time before I'm crushing you at those workouts. The big question will be to see if you can keep ahead of Muzzy.