Saturday, November 13, 2010

1:36:58

That's me just after finishing today, on my way to the beer tent. That time is very misleading, the Backcountry half marathon is a super tough and slow course. Fast Eddy only ran 1:27 last year and he went on to run 2:36 in Phoenix (of course, he was afraid to race me today, even though the trails were literally in his backyard). If I can get that same effort at Pueblo I could be 10-12 minutes faster. Race report will follow, right now I gotta go get drunk.

Raced in Longmont last week, no locals showed up. Highlands Ranch today, no locals showed up. Should I even bother going to the FoCo fat ass, or will everyone be scared away?

3 comments:

MW said...

My dog ran that one last year in 1:32. He ran backwards. Ever seen a dog run backwards? Yeah, not pretty. That's how slow your time is.

GZ said...

Sub 84 for you?

I do have to give you credit for getting the races in.

But what happened to all the Pitt Uconn talk?

brownie said...

It's hoops season now!

Pitt will win the Big East, but I'm not looking forward to what's gonna happen to them in the Fiesta bowl...