Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hell yeah!

Just won two weekend passes to the Mile High Music Festival from KBCO!  That's almost $400!  Woohoo!  Plus, I got my name mentioned on the coolest radio station in Colorado!

I was almost insulted that the trivia question I had to answer was so easy.  

"Which member of the Rock and Roll hall of fame joined Tom Petty on stage at last year's Mile High Music Festival?"

I had tried to win earlier in the day but was stumped by the question.  "Name five bands beginning with the letter G who are playing this year's festival."  I didn't have the internet handy and could only remember Galactic, G Love, and Gov't Mule.  I could have used Buddy Guy, Guster, Gomez, the Greyboy Allstars, and/or Gogol Bordello.

3 comments:

machete said...

I wanna see Gogol Bordello..oh, and you're still gay

Paul DeWitt said...

I was actually listening when you won, but I figured it was some other jerk with the same name since you are too lame to listen to KBCO (and didn't know the signal made it all the way down to your 'hood).

brownie said...

You can't get it until you get up over Monument Hill.

I've posted many times about KBCO! Love that station!