Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Grand Canyon pics

Yes, I did complete the R2R2R (in almost 13 hours). No, I did not drink the entire time I was at the Grand Canyon (a good chunk of it, though). Sheesh, I'm workin' on a report, peeps. Give me a break. I'm a lousy writer, and trying to describe the Grand Canyon with my limited vocabulary ain't the easiest thing in the world!

But for those who just can't wait, here are the pics. If you've ever been to the Grand Canyon, you'll know that pictures, no matter how good the photographer, do not do the place justice. It's just something you hafta go see for yourself.

Most of these pics were taken from the various overlooks around the Rim Trail, not during my run. Some were also taken in Four Corners, Durango, Ouray, and Silverton.

1 comment:

John O said...

NIce to seeKatie being so nice to you in pic #120.