Tuesday, November 28, 2006

run #5

Knew today would be slow, I was still super sore from the weekend (Sat run, IC run, football game, and two hashes), and I didn't disappoint. Glad I got my lazy ass out of bed though, supposed to be the last of the nice weather for a while.

Start time: 5:20AM
Distance: 4.75 miles (Knob Hill - North)
Time: 39:08
Pace: 8:14 per mile
Weather: clear skies, 41F, "feels like" temp of 33F. To the point now where it stays dark the entire duration of my early morning runs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh! Getting up that early in the morning to run is insane.

brownie said...

Americans aren't nearly as lazy as you Brits!

ZZ Top Knot said...

Hey you over achiever don’t burn yourself out… your young you can handle it..
I am on forced rest cause I blew my back out lifting & moveing too much furniture this week end.. I guess I can go with the walkers now that I am no longer on bed rest, and can move in slow motion. At least I can do Santacon. HO HO HO... I hope to get back up to speed by the New Year… I need to get up & running cause I want to get a inspired group from LA area to come out for Pikes Peak!!! On out ZZT