Saturday, November 25, 2006

Run #3

Very surprised that A) I got out of bed this morning and B) I actually ran pretty well. Kinda got a little drunk last night at the Kimchi happy hour. Very glad I was able to squeeze in one last easy run before the Incline Club starts tomorrow though.

Start time: 8:20AM
Distance: 4.7 miles (Knob Hill - South)
Time: 34:19 (current KHS course record!)
Pace: 7:18 per mile
Weather: clear skies, 40F, "feels like" 35F
Texas tribute: shortly after the corner of Platte and Union, there was an empty bottle of Shiner Bock sitting in the sidewalk!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey- do yall do the 3M Half in Austin in Jan? I think I am signing up for it as I have business in Texas that week and figured I would just stay on. No sense in going through Texas border patrol twice! :)