Monday, November 20, 2006

Run #1

Couldn't take being lazy anymore, so I got up at 5AM this morning for the Knob Hill loop. FYI, I never met my goal of hitting 180 pounds during my month off.

Distance: 4.7 miles
Time: 37:41
Weather: mostly clear, 30F, "feels like" temp of 24F.
Wardrobe Malfunction: didn't notice my sweatpants came untied until they were around my knees. Don't get too hot and bothered ladies (and Smut), I had shorts on underneath.

Coach Bell would shit his pants if he knew I ran the 4.7 loop so slow. Quick math tells me that's somewhere about 7:55 per mile, not too horrible for taking time off. Could definitely feel the loss of fitness on the second half of the run though.

2 comments:

dayoldfish said...

pussy

Anonymous said...

Don't flatter yourself. The ladies probably wouldn't have noticed your sweat pants were fallling down even if you weren't wearing shorts!