Tuesday, November 07, 2006

full blown wino

So one of the things I'm most looking forward to is getting to discover the world of wine (and no "drink for whining" jokes, that's my line!). I must say, one of the greatest binges I've ever had was during ACL '05, when I spent the entire weekend drinking $24 water bottles full of warm red wine. Impossible to sum it up in just one pic, but here's a try:


True, the great music had something to do with the great time, and I can't really deny that I didn't do any other drugs that weekend, but sheesh...what a blast! [For the bloggers out there, the gal in the red shirt is Firetunnel and the chika in the cowboy hat is Closet Freak. Both of their blogs suck.]

And I've slowly been trying some decent wines (i.e., over $3.oo a bottle) since then, but mostly because of women. Chicks love wine, and wine gets 'em in the mood a hell of a lot quicker than beer, so if a gal wants some wine I'm all for it.

But there's a section of wine at Crown that is just Colorado wines. And I plan to be checking that out in the near future.

Of course, I'll never give up on the old standby, Boone's Farm!

4 comments:

Nick said...

Drink for being a fag. It's all about the T-Bird and MD 20/20.

Is that Meatgazer?

Pittchick said...

Wine is quite tasty!

Gagger said...

MG isn't in that pic. The girl on the far left is Squeeze Box.

dayoldfish said...

you have your arm around SB ewwwwww