Monday, May 22, 2006

Rogue loop

Congrats to all the wankers who finished the Rogue Loop on Sunday. Hash numbers are way down from last year, what's up with that! Someone needs to get on the ball and shame the BRT back into action!

Anyways, kudos to No Hands (winner of the "I'm a wus" 10K), No Dick Doc, Lewis & Cock, Tarantula Fucker, Just Nicole, TJ, Easy Access, Lovebite, and anyone I may have missed.

Now go get 'em at the Belt! FYI, I got lost last year and still kicked Melissa's ass there!


4 comments:

TJ said...

You know, this race is next to an archery range. It's probably good you weren't there, after your shooting range experience.

Rafael said...

that’s funny! I’m doing the belt on the forilla

Eunuch said...

You RACE-ist hasher...

tripped over a rock said...

For the record - I know how sensitive Brownie is about being chicked so I let him beat me last year at the Belt. But only by a minute or two.