Wednesday, May 31, 2006

from the CO hash list...

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!!

It is better to drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it as a public service.

10 comments:

Gagger said...

If only I could drink beer at work like that Apple guy...

Spotty said...

We have beer in our frig at work. Ya gotta love them oil petroleum people.

Pittchick said...

I work with E coli daily. Not all of it is dangerous. Bottled water is filtered as well.

brownie said...

People who drink bottled water are idiots. It's probably ten times as expensive as gas and you're just drinking the same stuff that comes out of the tap.

brownie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rafael said...

Drink Beer!

Eunuch said...

Mmmm, beer.

The guy you never see said...

Good thing I've been drinking more beer than water. Just got some fresh dark Belgian Ales straight from Brussels.

You still want some Yuengling at CoTex?

brownie said...

Hell yeah I want some Yuengling! Can't believe you had to ask that!

What time you getting in? You can help me kill off the bottle of CO Vodka I bought for Gagger.

Gagger said...

Dusty should be getting in the same time I do since I think he, Wet Spot and I are sharing a rental car!