Monday, April 11, 2016

whiskey #8

Paid a visit to Breckenridge Distillery on Saturday.  Damn fine whiskey.  Enjoyed it so much we brought home a bottle.



Took a drive up to Breck for a free Michael Franti & Spearhead show.  What he played was good, but I thought it was a short set.  For a band with so much energy, you would think there would be a second set, or at least an encore.  Guess we got what we paid for.  At least we got to visit the distillery and Broken Compass Brewing while we were up there.

2 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

I want to like whiskey but so far I don't. I remember not liking red wine in my 20's but now I love it enough that I have favorite grape varieties.
Maybe I should give whiskey a chance.

brownie said...

Took me a while to appreciate whiskey, but I'm glad I did!