Friday, April 08, 2016

Incline #28

First Thursday Incline Club run of the year.  One minute on, one minute off, ten rounds up Barr Trail.  We just stood still for the minute off.  After coming back down I went over and hit the incline pretty hard.  Two hours for the 8.6 mile run.  I would need some lawyers and law enforcement officials to confirm, but I don't believe I broke any rules with my ascent of the incline yesterday evening.

32:40 for the Incline.  By far my fastest time this year, and I'm going to set that at my personal 40+ record so I can chase it.  Would like to get down below half an hour, which shouldn't be too hard as I'm not running a single step for all these times.  There are some parts at the very bottom and very top I can run if I really want, as GZ would say, to make the teeth sweat.

2 comments:

The Padre said...

Bad A$$!! I totally believe in you and I see you busting out a sub 30 soon. Have a fantastic weekend and seek the best possible outcome next weekend during the Rattler 50K!! Give $100 a hug from me and an extra treat for the four legged friend.

Cheers

brownie said...

Hey, we're looking into GJOR again! Waiting to see the band lineup before committing.