Saturday, April 16, 2016

V3

I had been doing good things before my cankle injury.  Track on Tuesday morning, then a solid trip up Carpenter Peak with Kircher Tuesday afternoon (followed by Living The Dream brewing with he and JP).  And on Wednesday evening I even got my second ever V3 problem.


I am still terrible at slacklining.  I can't even sit on the thing when it's on the ground.  Here's a shot of Team 2 before we all hit the bar.


Someday I will get to the 5Point Film Festival in Carbondale.  Almost got there this year, but could't quite make it work (yes, I say this every year).


2016 5Point Adventure Film Festival Trailer from 5Point Film Festival on Vimeo.

Twisting the knife is that this year will include a live Dirtbag Diaries with Semi-Rad talking about his latest book.  I just finished his book, and it is fantastic.


One book I got from the library and wasn't able to finish was the follow up to Born To Run, Natural Born Heroes.  I felt like McDougall just wanted to grab some cash from the waning popularity of his first book and the crossfit folks.  Terrible read that I returned to the library after getting halfway thorough.

No comments: