Thursday, April 07, 2016

fake rocks

Zero day for running on Wednesday, ten miles on the round trip to/from work on the bike.  Nice hour hike in the Garden with the dog before work.

A few weeks ago I started a Wednesday night bouldering league at CityRock.  Definitely nice to finally push my boundaries in that sport once again.  I'm back to climbing V2 regularly and making good progress on a lot of V3 problems.  Plus, the session always ends at the Ute & Yeti for super cheap Colorado brews (I had a can of Upslope IPA and a can of Dale's Pale Ale and my tab was $7).  Here is the all mighty and powerful Team 2:


And a V3 that I was unsuccessful at.  Stupid tiny holds:


Cheyenne Canon this morning.  Made it up in just under 48 minutes.  Nice improvement from last time, but way back then (two weeks ago) there was a lot of snow at the top.

1 comment:

Bob Johnson said...

Don't forget: today is National Beer Day.