Monday, April 25, 2016

activity

Ankle is still a bit swollen, but the pain has gone away, so I'm slowly starting to get back at things. 


My gawddamn ant stick is acting up once again, but I have been doing some good hiking with the dog and I did run on Friday - 4.5 miles at the PPRR Full Moon Run.  On Saturday I stood around most of the day at the Cheyenne Mountain 50K, volunteering at an aid station.  Did manage a 100K bike ride on Sunday, and I'll post more about that soon as it was my first ride of the Cup 'O Dirt Challenge.


Going to attempt to run on Tuesday morning and then keep an every-other-day schedule until I'm fully healed.


Took this while walking back from the aid station.  Think it's target #1 if we ever have a nuclear war.  But hey, show the terrorists you're not afraid and sign up for The Cheyenne Mountain Run, which was a blast last year.







No comments: