Friday, April 01, 2016

incline #26 & #27


There were rumblings of a new police state beginning today (Friday), with tickets for dogs and curfews and lashings for not giving a tithing to the incline friends.  I even checked with Rob about counting the Incline if I ran up Barr Trail to the halfway point and started my climb from there (he called me names and questioned my manhood but ultimately said that was acceptable) but at 5AM this morning the parking lot at the Cog railway took my $7 and the Incline was deserted.  Here's some info on the stuff going on at the Incline.  Manitou city hall and the residents of Ruxton Ave can kiss my ass and I wish the incline friends would take a break from telling everyone how great they are and fight the demands of these clowns.


Folks like me who do the Incline super early aren't the target of this persecution.  The issue is the Army guys from Fort Carson, who often show up in large numbers (platoon and company size) for early morning PT.  How quickly Manitou forgets that these same Army kids were filling sandbags and helping out with flood relief not too long ago.  I'm sure the Ruxton folks will fill that void next time a natural disaster strikes, being the stand up residents they are.

26 and 27 on Thursday evening and Friday morning.  This is the view the douchebags are trying to rob us of with their unacceptable curfew:


And this is a shot from Thursday of the beast that causes the incline friends, Ruxton residents, and countless folk who refer to themselves as hardcore outdoorsey to lose their minds and shit their pants:

1 comment:

Jeff Valliere said...

Eff that!