Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Tuesday Track

I was still really stiff and sore when I woke up this morning and was about to bail on the track.  But I thought about how I really need to get some continuity at the oval, and I thought that even if I just went there and ran a few 800m at four minutes, it would still be better than slogging out some ten minute miles on the Garden roads.  So off to the track it was.  5 x 800m with 400m RBI.  3:16, 3:12, 3:09, 3:03, 2:58.

These are the most delicious things in the universe. 


Got some yesterday thanks to #Amy.  I hear you can get them in Denver now, and they are easily acquired on the interwebs,  but for some reason I treat these almost with as much pleasure as when I get some Yuengling out here.  As an adult I'm supposed to be all like, "well, there's six packs of Krimpets, and if I eat one pack a day they will last almost a full week..." but I picked them up at noon and they were all gone by 5PM.  Same for the Kandy Kakes.

Local blues dude Grant Sabin rocked out with Blue Frog Sunday night at Front Range.  Good times!


3 comments:

The Padre said...

Thanx Again For Stopping On By The Office…. Now Get AFter It…. Positive Vibes During Your Training For The Barr Trail Mountain Race

Bob Johnson said...

No birch beer in CO?

brownie said...

I think you can get it, but nobody drinks it here.