Thursday, June 11, 2015

Garden


AM - Drank a few too many beers last night and overslept, so only had time for a quick five miler in the Garden.

Half hour in the gym at lunch.

PM - Hour bike ride home from work.  Was going to run after this, but as I stepped out onto the porch the clouds looked like some shitty weather was about to break loose.  Of course right after I ate dinner everything cleared up.  So I went over to Fossil and had their newest SMaSH release, a collaboration with Front Range BBQ.  Delicious!

Picked up my schwag for the Garden Ten Miler.  Think I'm in pretty good shape for this, but I'm going to sabotage my race on Sunday with a long run on Saturday.



Some awesome pics of my backyard, the Garden of the Gods, can be seen here.  I'm there most days of the week and it never gets old.

No comments: