Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bike To Work Day

Still having lots of pain in the ribs from the crash on Saturday.  Only ran 20 minutes on Sunday.  Five easy miles in the Garden on Tuesday.  No running today.  Not sure how San Juan is going to go as I just haven't been putting in the long miles, but having a jacked up rib cage sure isn't going to help things.

Did get in 20+ miles on the bike yesterday.  To work and back, then $100 and I rode back over to Stargazer's for a movie.  Slightly buzzed and riding back at night on the deserted streets is a great way to end a Tuesday.

Today is Bike To Work Day here in the Springs.  Got out to Goose Gossage at 6AM to ride downtown with our new mayor.  Great turnout for the event.





Even had a good chunk of my office participate.



4 comments:

GZ said...

Did I miss the deets on this crash? Whatcha do?

brownie said...

I wrecked pretty good on Saturday. Walloped my ribs and it still hurts to breathe. Improving though, hopefully it's all gone by Saturday. Have a meeting with Salazar later to discuss which TUEs I should pursue.

skatona said...

Are bars open at 6am?

Rob said...

I hope you make the cutoffs at SJS50. See you in Silverton.