Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday

Thurs PM - Six miles on the Section 16 loop with the dog.

Fri AM - Easy 40 minutes on the Garden roads.  Saw a ton of cops there, and I was hoping it was related to the big prison break fugitives I've been obsessed with.  But it looks like some drunk in a mini cooper drove off the road last night and ended up in the middle of some bushes and trees.

Off for some camping this weekend, with the Bailey Hundo tomorrow.  They've really had to change the course due to flood concerns and as of now I'm not even sure how far I have to ride.  Might just end up doing the 60 mile Hundito course, we'll see.

I read in the gazette that on Monday we surpassed 17 inches of rain for the year, and we're not even halfway done.  We average 17 inches per year here in the Springs.

Good luck to those at Bighorn and the Leadman wannabes this weekend!

Had to go to the east side of town this morning, which I hate doing.  At least the views are nice over there.

No comments: