Monday, April 30, 2012

April

Easy ten miles on the Garden roads to close out the month.

313 miles on the month.  Was hoping for a bit higher total, but a lot of stuff kept me off the roads and trails this month.  Still, real happy with the 100K, as well as the suffering at two shorter races.

Entering a fantastic time of year where I pretty much have a race every weekend.  Jersey, Quad Rock, Jemez, Arkansas Bluegrass, Golden Gate, Garden of the Gods, San Juan Solstice.  If I can finish all those, I'll be sitting pretty come mid-July.

2 comments:

mike_hinterberg said...

(Looking at your sidebar)
Had the first Yuengling of my life the night before my last marathon (somehow my brother-in-law had imported and left a Black & Tan and Porter at my Dad's house).

Pretty sure it slowed me down by 6 minutes or so, but it was worth it.

brownie said...

Yuengling has slowed me down plenty over the years. I'd say I'd bring you some to Quad Rock, but I'll have it all finished by next week.