Tuesday, April 24, 2012

back at it...

Mon - Section 16 with the dog.  Untimed, 5.5 miles.  Still pretty sore.

Tues AM - Easy 4.5 miles in Red Rock Canyon with the dog, 45 minutes.  Starting to feel a lot better.

Was hoping for another 350 miles on the month, but it looks like life will get in the way.  Skurka tonight, Daniel Tosh tomorrow, $100's parents arrive on Thursday, and Todd Snider on Friday in Denver.

Hope to get up to Boulder for a few miles before the Distance Classic on Saturday.  My first trip back to Boulder Res since GZ rocked his hundred.

3 comments:

nmp said...

So I assume you are running the 1k on Saturday??

brownie said...

I am going to DNF the 1K so PG feels better about himself.

I always click on your name whenever you comment, I bet you're the next to get a blog.

nmp said...

Sorry you are just going to have to wait to find out all of the exciting details of my life ;-)

I will be impressed if you manage to DNF a 1k!