Wednesday, January 04, 2012

run to work

One of my 2012 resolutions is to leave the truck at home at least once a week. Reduce the commute bill by 20%. Week #1 down, easy run to work, 5.5 miles in 53 minutes. Even dropped off the interweb bill on the way.

Brandon was talking some smack earlier, so I decided last night I would return to Leadville to kick his ass once again. But the race is sold out, so the Ascent is back on the schedule. You can tell ultrarunning has gone mainstream, Pb has a whopping 850 runners signed up. FYI, I rego'd for NYC about an hour after sign up opened, and over 88000 people had already threw down $11 for the lottery.

3 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

LT100 is big time now. Its sold out because I am in it. Fucking duh.

brownie said...

Once you heard I might sign up, you sold the hummer and bought up the last 150 spots. Now you're gonna make your crew tool around on your scooter.

Brian said...

Damn it JT, I was hoping to kick your ass at both Hardrock & Leadville this year!
BFish