Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Incline

Incline happy hour now happens twice a week. Tuesday and Thursday. Going to take the next month or two of crappy weather to get back into climbing shape, then I think I'll look to take down my Incline PR (28:26). That PR is from the shed at the very bottom of the Incline. Not the first railroad tie, or the parking lot cheater trail, or the no trespassing sign, or wherever the folks with Incline PR's of 24 minutes and 5K PR's of 25 minutes start.

I had been on a hiatus from the Incline, Tuesday night was my first trip up the steps in over a month. And I could tell. 44 minutes to the top. Ouch. Very easy on the way down.

When $100, the dog, and I left Kinfolk's at 8:30PM, it was still 45F in Manitou. Spring is here! FYI, all pints at Kinfolk's are $3 on Tuesday (quite a few micros on tap). Good deal, but PBR bottles are only $2.50.

No comments: