Wednesday, January 11, 2012

miles and ice cream

Tues PM - Incline with $100 and the dog. Untimed. Great conditions, though it seems to be snowing over there right now.

Wed AM - Run to work. 5.5 miles, 54 minutes.

Carpenter made the front page of the Gazette today. Read the article here. During the summer I often end my long runs at Kinfolk's, then hit Colorado Custard for an Avalanche (their version of DQ's Blizzard). This should end all talk of custard being some kind of performance enhancer, since I ate a ton of the stuff and still sucked ass.

5 comments:

GZ said...

You might be able to prove that EPO does not work too.

brownie said...

Livestrong just threw a bunch of money at me to prove that theory. They're back to giving money out for research, I guess.

Local Mind Media said...

you won a marathon and beat me in a race. The damn feds should be searching your house for drugs.

brownie said...

FF, you better not shit the bed at Hardrock again, they make you quit the sport if I beat you twice in a row.

Local Mind Media said...

Top ten this year Baby (even if I have to kill people out on the course).