Tuesday, January 03, 2012

back at it

November was a lot of fun. I was still hammering, getting ready for Vegas. Most of the ultra guys were taking a break. So I got to crush some of the guys I normally finish far behind on race day.

But since I took December off, and everyone else was training hard, the shoe is now on the other foot. And it sucks.

Mon - 8.7 miles, two hours. Red Rock Canyon to the top of Section 16. Had to walk the entire climb up Section 16. It's something I normally run with the dog without thinking.

Tues - 6 miles, 52 minutes. Sunrise Striders. With a short tempo run in Bear Creek Park. Some of the homeless guys on the Santa Fe trail were making fun of how slow I was going.

It sucks, but I should be back to normal by February.

Marking the Intemann section of the Fat Ass on Sunday. Meet me at the Incline Club if you wanna join me.

1 comment:

Brandon Fuller said...

Stop making excuses for sucking.