Thursday, January 05, 2012

Cheyenne Canon

Back over to the Canon for the weekly CRUD hill climb. 38 minutes to the gate at High Drive, where I had to turn around so I could get to work on time (not because I was slow and felt like I was going to lose a lung). That roughly equals 51 minutes to the top of High Drive. Would like to get under 40 this year, so I have some work to do.

Been updating my other blogs a little more recently, thanks to my iPhone. Most of you will prefer the Pikes blog to the shitter blog. The new 100 beers/100 places blog is turning out pretty nice as well.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Did you have the green LED light? I think we passed each other just below the gate.

trudginalong said...

Who's the alcoholic though in the UK kicking all of our asses? What's he on, like 17?

trudginalong said...

I just saw he posted #26. It's January 5th.

brownie said...

Yup, that was me. Saw a bunch of CRUD guys, too dark to tell who they were though.

That's a hasher from the states. He wants to get to 1000.