Sunday, January 25, 2009

HPb 57 - my vagina hurts

Not sure what it was about today, maybe it was staring out my window at the shitty weather for an hour before I left the house, but I just didn't feel like running.  The recent warm weather spoiled me, I guess, and when we had a typical January Colorado day I just couldn't get into it.  Managed eight miles in the Garden, well short of the 20 I had planned.  Once again I stopped to take a dump in the Garden, I think I shit more there than I do at my house.

Start time - 8AM
Distance - 8.0 miles
Time - 1:11:45
Pace - 8:56 per mile
Weather - 13F, snow
Weight - 174 lbs

2 comments:

Lulu said...

And that is why I love you! :)

I haven't shit in the woods for far too long.

brownie said...

The Greenbelt must be dreading out Monday lunchtime run.