Wednesday, May 14, 2008

the pounder

My weight right after completing the Garden 10 miler course this morning: 164.0

My weight right after taking a huge dump after my morning run: 163.0

A full pound of shit! Pretty rare, at least for me, and that kind of peak effort requires a variation in my diet (last night's Sevelli's pizza was the culprit here). What's even more impressive is that I took a fairly big dump right before I went for my run. Didn't weigh myself then, but it might have been a good half pound. Doubt I would've been able to hold that in all run though, woulda ended up hangin' a deuce right under the Kissing Camels.

So it's barely 7:30AM and already today I've taken an impressive crap and put in a good ten miles. Plus I have the String Cheese show to look forward to. Gonna be a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weak-let me know when you get into the double digits, then i'll be impressed.

brownie said...

Ten pounds is impossible. The only time ten pounds of shit came out of a human being was when you were born.

Impala Mama said...

Awww, that is so sweet that you know the size of a newborn!