Wednesday, May 07, 2008

classy!

Should I have gotten a DUI while in Colorado, I would have been prosecuted by District Attorney John Newsome. The same John Newsome who was just videotaped getting shitfaced, during work hours, and then driving a taxpayer owned vehicle...to another bar! One of his early excuses for his behavior was basically, "I drink a lot, so I can booze it up and not be impared." What a class act. Hipocracy at it's finest! Nice to see the lawyers fight back against the preachers for the title of biggest sleazeballs of Colorado Springs. See the article here.

And yeah, I'm sure there's absolutely no connection between recently reduced charges against Oscar's pub, and the fact that Newsome was drinking there.


8 comments:

Impala Mama said...

"Slammed a PBR and a shot of jager and immediately drove back to work" -brownie, just the other day

brownie said...

I gave myself a BAC test and was well under the legal limit. Also, I was not driving a taxpayer financed vehicle. And while I'm a salaried employee also, I was on my lunch break.

Impala Mama said...

Well ok then, I forgive you. (Just like Jesus!) Let's celebrate your newfound forgivness with some Cy's!

brownie said...

I didn't like your tone of voice there. I think you were trying to accuse me of being a hippocrite. There's a suicide bomber on his way to blow up your house and your children's school. All in the name of religion, of course.

Yeah, we need to hit C4's. Good burgers. No purple castle, but still yummy.

crom said...

You know how I know you're gay? You just used the word "yummy" in a sentence! Gaymo!

brownie said...

That's codespeak for C-4. Still, even had I used it in casual conversation, it's still nowhere near as gay as noni juice.

Impala Mama said...

brownie has to use a special language with me sometimes, it makes him more of a man.


*** Secret Sidenote*** I didn't have an insincere tone previously, I am genuinely kind and loving. Bring on your suicide bombers! Your phony violent threats do not scare me! I will hold your dirt filled shoe over a high bannister and drop it. That's right, like it's hot. If you do not understand that musical quote, then I have no idea why we are friends.

crom said...

Hey! Noni juice is........wait for it.............





























yummy!