Wednesday, March 05, 2008

ouch!

Tried to do the Incline this morning, but a snowstorm last night left it a sheet of ice, so I had to turn around at the no-trespassing sign (probably the lowest I've ever had to turn around). Just past the Cog station on the way home, I hit some black ice. Luckily my fat ass took most of the blow from the fall, but I did crack my head pretty good. To make things even more embarassing, I continued to slide until I was able to arrest my skid by grabbing a garbage can at the other end of the station. Probably went a good 30 feet. Glad it was early and nobody was around to see that debacle.

4 comments:

Gagger said...

Thanks for the morning laugh! Is this gonna take over the infamous ankle stories?

Lulu said...

I'd pay money to see that go down!!

Impala Mama said...

I think it is fitting that a garbage can "arrested your skid."

crom said...

I'd pay money to see you go down.............on a donkey! hahahahaha

drink....again....for whining....again!!!!!!