Sunday, March 30, 2008

72.9

Hit 70 miles this week, first time on a LONG time I've done that much, and possibly my highest ever week which didn't include Leadville or a 50 miler.

Had some quality runs too. My mid-week 14 miler and the 1200s were good. Saturday I had an epic run - 14 miles up (and up and up) Rampart Range Road, then bombing down to Waldo Canyon, then up (and up and up and up) Long's Ranch Road and returning to Manitou via the Barr Trail. A very rough 25 miler.

Ankle was still killing me Sunday morning, so I had to cut the IC run short. Still, it was the first time this year I've been able to run the entire Ute Pass trail, so that was good. Added some of the Intemann trail to get an easy nine miles in.

Sure gonna enjoy my rest day tomorrow.

Big week ahead, as the Incline Club hill workouts start on Thursday! Woohoo! Also looking to get Melissa down here for the Falcon Loop on Saturday, and on Sunday it's up to Denver for the Platte River half marathon.

No comments: