Monday, March 24, 2008

62.3

Another good week. Highlight was the Widefield 5 miler, never thought I could run that fast. The Pikes Peak Road Runners full moon run was a good time too, love the trails over there in Red Rock Canyon. Great run on Sunday too, just exploring the sights of Manitou.

Next few weeks will involve some good long runs, next race is Platte River where I hope to break 90 minutes.

Twisted my ankle at the Peyton hash and again on Sunday's run. It's pretty sore today. Shouldn't hold me back too much, but I should probably be more careful on it. I've accepted the fact that the swelling will never completely go away and I'll have one cankle for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Gagger said...

I've been holding my breath and waiting with anticipation for a cankle update!

Nick said...

One man's cankle is another man's...

brownie said...

I'll see if I can get a picture to post later on.