Sunday, March 09, 2008

65.5

Another good week for me. Not too bad for a guy who was told in December it would be at least six months until I could run again and that I'd never be able to do what I used to do. Air Force docs, the best of the best.

Another week of 60+ miles for me, then I'll cut back to 30 or so to take a break. Have the Widefield 5 miler coming up the weekend after Salida, should be fun to see what I can do in one of those sprint races.

After my rest week I'll start hill climbs with CRUD and the Incline Club, track workouts in Manitou, and 30 milers on Saturday followed by 20 milers on Sunday.

2 comments:

PlaysByEar said...

All of this pointless running is leaving you no time to practice the drums. Get your priorities straight! Do you want to be a world class drummer or not?!

brownie said...

I hafta build up my endurance for the long drum solos.