Friday, March 21, 2008

170

Weighed in at 170 pounds this morning! I've lost 14 pounds since the beginning of February, mostly because I've been running a lot more. Have until July to lose one more pound, though I think I'm gonna go into Hardrock at 165 instead of 169. Four pounds may not sound like a lot but it'll pay off over 100 miles of mountains.

I'm now ten pounds less then when I went into Leadville. It makes a big difference, I feel a lot more healthier now than I did last August. And it's a HUGE difference from my time in Texas. Won't say what I weighed there, but it's well known that Texas is the fattest state in the country and I didn't hurt that ranking any.

5 comments:

Impala Mama said...

Should I bring you some laxatives for after Purple Castle?

brownie said...

You won't need any help after eating there.

Pittchick said...

Women all over the world hate you.

brownie said...

I'm used to it.

Impala Mama said...

I meant for you, freakoid.