Monday, March 24, 2014

beer #81


Green Flash Saison Diego from my new favorite Californian brewery.  There were some tears added as I drank this while watching Florida slowly but surely pull away from my beloved Pitt Panthers.  I now owe Matt some Colorado beer as Pitt failed to advance as far as San Diego State.  A sixer of Coors Light is on it's way, buddy!

Took the dog up the Incline for #17 on the year early Saturday.  Have I ever mentioned on this blog how much I hate cold weather?  I really hate it when it happens in late March.

2 comments:

mtnrunner2 said...

Dude, it's CO "summer" already. According to some bloggers you don't even wear a shirt after January.

Green Flash is ridiculous.

Matt said...

My dog drinks that crap, so it's all good.

I thought you said the beer you were sending was an ipa - choke yer chicken ipa or something?