Wednesday, March 19, 2014

beer #78

Last day of winter.  Thank fucking gawd.

AM - Easy seven on the Garden roads in 66 minutes.  Threw in a few three minute fartleks for good measure.

Lunch - Pretty intense 45 minutes at CityRock.

PM - I realized at Salida that I need to work on grinding up long hills (on top of the fact that I also need to work on not DNF'ing).  It's usually a strength of mine but I could tell that I hadn't done that kind of work in a while.  So after work I took the dog up to the Top of the W's.  Four miles in just under an hour.

Another Pero home brew, the Mush-Mouth Oatmeal Stout.  This is on par with any of the stouts I had during stout month.  Yes, I had a Pero stout in February but that was a different flavor.  I heard Blake Wood makes some pretty good brew, one of these years we'll have to put together a Hardrock home brew festival.


No comments: