Tuesday, March 18, 2014

beer #77

Back to crappy weather, even though it's getting more and more rare.  Got out for an easy five in the morning and an easier five in the evening.

On my run  early this morning I came up to a car that was parked all jacked up.  I figured he had gone home drunk.  When I got to the right angle, I could see he had been hit.  Still car parts all over the road.  Probably a hit and run.  The car was sitting where I couldn't tell what house it belonged to, so I just moved along.  What a shitty way to start your day if you're the owner though.

Hit the gym over lunch.  A few seconds after I had crossed the intersection near my office I heard some squealing and a crash.  Some car t-boned another and a third car was hit, right where my path had taken me.  Had I done just an extra set on the bench I would have been right there.  Luckily, my pecs are so huge I don't need no third set.

Thanks to Steve Pero for the home brewed IPA this evening.  Delicious.  This stuff belongs in Chaffee County, not New Mexico.


3 comments:

Steve Pero said...

Glad you liked it...this was a Christmas gift from one of Deb's brothers. He asked me what I wanted and I pointed him to this because it was near his house in FW.
http://www.txbrewing.com/tbi-stubby-s-ipa-extract-specialty-grains-2349.html

Steve Pero said...

Oh and if we get our way, my brews will be living in NH later this year ;-)

Carson R. said...

Almost hit by some lady on her cell phone on Woodmen yesterday. Bad day to be out running, I guess.