Sunday, March 02, 2014

beer #59

Easy bike ride to work on Friday.  Ended up getting 22 hours on the bike in February.  Not as much as I wanted, but with the crappy weather I'll take it.  Definitely the most I've ever ridden in one month.  Also got 32 hours running in.  I'll be shooting to get 32 hours of each activity in March.  If the weather holds I'm going to bike down to Salida for the marathon, and that might take me 32 hours right there.

Green Man Taproom has finally opened their doors.  Definitely mixed reviews on the place.  They should have definitely waited another week or two before letting folks in.  But I had some New Belgium Firkin as the beer of the day, and they had quite a few Colorado IPAs on tap, once they finally got the taps flowing.  Place definitely has potential, hopefully they can live up to it.  Rumor has it that Marc got so drunk he tried to sleep in the front yard.




1 comment:

Andy said...

I'd say 22 hours is good. I got in 20.