Tuesday, March 04, 2014

beer #63

AM - Quarters.  Eight of 'em.  First one was a ninety-fucking-seven!  And the f-bomb and exclamation point aren't because I was happy.  As the weather improves I'll try to get back to the track a bit more regularly.  The good news is that things can only improve.

Followed up the track workout with a quick ride to work.  Had to drop by the Old Colorado City library to return a book.  Next thing I know, two homeless women are over in Bancroft Park yelling and screaming at each other.  The situation escalated so quickly I was sure someone was going to get stabbed.  I started digging into my backpack to find my phone to call an ambulance, but just as quickly as the fight started the two ladies just walked away from each other.  Pretty exciting stuff for OCC at 7:30AM on a Tuesday.

Lunch - Thirty minutes at CityRock, then another ten on the slackline.  The only sport I'm worse at than climbing is slacklining.  That's not going to stop me from setting one up at the Salida post-marathon party.

PM - Had to work a bit late, so an hour on the bike was all I could squeeze in.

I miss New Orleans.  In honor of Fat Tuesday:


No comments: