Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yasso 800s

I was shamed when Katie got up earlier than I did, so instead of waiting around for the Sunrise Striders I crawled out of bed and was out the door by 5:15AM. Two miles to the Manitou track, 8 x 800m repeats, 400m RBI. Was all over the place with the times, running between 2:52 and 2:59, but the important thing is they were all under three. My last five repeats were 2:55 or below.

Boston colors look pretty sweet this year. See the jacket here. I was really conflicted on whether or not I'd wear the schwag if it were a flamer color like last year. Looks like that won't be an issue since they went with Pittsburgh colors for 2010.

6 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

You mean I can just buy one online? Hell, why am I flying all the way to Boston then?

LK said...

It's settled, then. Looks like a sub 3 for you in Beantown!

Nick said...

If you don't go sub-3 in Boston, it's beers on you for all of us poor bastards who are inundated with Reader alerts from this here blog.

Unknown said...

they were pretty predictive of my finish time. I think your time would be even better if you didn't wear knickers to a road race

Larry DeWitt said...

Brownie yer doin a heck of a Job! I smell sub 3!!! Twice as fast as that "old as dirt" chick...if she finishes

Smut Mutt said...

I've got a Teneco (sp?) jacket (Houston). You may have seen me wearing it at InterAm. Found it at goodwill for $.25.