Thursday, January 21, 2010

new shoes!

Went with another pair of the Wildcats, since I loved the last pair. Only difference is the Pittsburgh themed color scheme. Looking at using these for Salida and Bighorn, so I probably won't break 'em out 'till mid February or so. Besides, I think I have a few hundred more miles to get out of the old pair.

Thanks to the Colorado Running Company for getting these in. When I started begging John O for these they weren't available to the public yet. Then I waited so long to go pick 'em up they're everywhere now.

7 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

I thought maybe I was going to see some Lunars?

GrannyLingus said...

How different are those from the nike's, I need a pair for stability. I ask you cause you run a lot and hang out with the running company people. There is not one of those places here and it is almost time for me a new pair of shoes

ultrarunner (Brian Philpot) said...

I like to try a pair of wildcats, I use fire blades now. The fire blades are so lite, I love them.

brownie said...

CRC only had the lunar trainers. I think I still have a pair of the original Nike Free somewhere, maybe I'll dig those up.

Granny, the Wildcats probably have a little less shoe than you're used to. I know the PX only sells the gimmick shoes like those Nike Spring things. For a good road shoe, look into getting a pair of Saucony.

GrannyLingus said...

Ok, currently I have I think they are the Nike structure 12 or zoom. I doubt this PX has saucony's maybe the mall will have something.

Rich 23 said...

Lunar Elite is most likely what you are looking for. These replaced the Zoom Elite series. Other then that, the Air Span 6+ is a pretty good shoe that has mile stability and fly wire upper.

Jeremy said...

i have narrow women feet. what's a good road shoe for long and narrow feet?