Thursday, January 07, 2010

BCS title game

Spent a good chunk of my life down in Austin and still have a lot of friends there. For their sake I hope UT wins tonight, though I don't care about the game since Pitt was robbed out of it. Since I'll have the Incline all alone tonight, might hafta crank up the Monte Montgomery or Bob Schneider for the trip. I'll catch the second half at the Townhouse, since the Jason is a HUGE Alabama fan. Think I have an orange Crown & Anchor shirt somewhere...

Anywho, this is one of the funniest sports signs I've ever seen. It's at the El Arroyo on 5th, near MOPAC. Nothing makes me hungrier for Mexican food than talking about a gal's period.

2 comments:

Nacheaux said...

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa! That's awesome! Guess you'll be having your enchiladas with the ranchero sauce?

Gagger said...

Love it.